Wednesday 30 October 2013

HEALTH GOSSIP: (UPDATE) OJB Jezreel has been discharged following a successful kidney transplantation!!!

According to reports from HealthNewsNg.com, Popular Nigerian Music Producer OJB Jezreel has been discharged following a successful kidney transplantation that was performed in India.
In his own words, "I thought I must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially discharged today from the hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation Surgery, by God’s Grace," OJB said.

Also "I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers & good wishes, without which all this would not have been possible," he said. He added: "I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all the love, prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery."
Interesting to know, the kidney was donated by his lovely wife, Mabel. Isn't that lovely?
We at Health Infotainment Nigeria are saying congrats!!!
Please leave your comments below......

3 comments:

Keep staying Healthy, Informed and Entertained...
Your comments/views will be appreciated.... Thanks