Wednesday 23 October 2013

CRIME STORY: Man Butchers Wife with an Axe!!!

It is true that Men Can be Hard on their wives at times. But trust me, this one is way beyond being hard... The Yorubas will say, 'E le gidi gon' meaning 'this one is strong'.



Saw this post on Facebook and I couldn't believe a Man would this. I tried to convince myself that it was an Art work. But then, I told myself, wake up!! its for real...



Medically speaking, this Lady needs a lot to get better. Oh Yes!! She needs the grace of God... She will be needing Skin grafts(lots of it) and so many other things.



What I still can't believe is how can a Husband be so Heartless to beat up his wife like this? With an AXE for that matter....



My prayer is that she gets well soon... Amen!!!!



Please leave your comments below...

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep staying Healthy, Informed and Entertained...
Your comments/views will be appreciated.... Thanks