Monday 23 September 2013

ENTERTAINMENT: DJ- Switch, winner of Glo X-factor begs Mum for forgiveness...

At least now that she'd won the Glo X-Factor Nigeria, 29-year-old fast rising rapper and Geology graduate, Catherine Udeh, a.k.a, D.J Switch, can now go back home to her family. More especially as she is now 24 million naira richer...



She made a public confession thereafter asking her mother to forgive her for running away from home for over a year in search of fame and fortune.



Dj Switch was declared winner of the maiden edition of Globacom sponsored music reality TV show Glo X-factor held in Lagos.



According to her: "I am sorry mum for being away from home for so long while in search of glory. Now that I am back, I will take good care of you," DJ Switch declared in tears after being crowned the winner.



"I was like a prodigal son who had an opportunity in the past but due to youthful exuberance I mismanaged the resources. Now, I am a better person and more matured, I won't disappoint my mum and my fans."



The rapper who's single, Landing Safely, will be released next week, vowed to continue working as long as she lives.



"For me, it's going to be work, work and work," she promised.



There is nothing like family....

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep staying Healthy, Informed and Entertained...
Your comments/views will be appreciated.... Thanks