Monday 9 September 2013

CRIME: HONEYMOON goes really BAD, as Wife pours hot water on Husband for asking for too much sex..

While so many couples quarrel and fight over money and 'less sex'. Here is a couple who just some days into their marriage are fighting over 'excess sex'.. Oh Yes!!!

A newly wedded wife, Jamila Saidu Umar is now chilling in police cell in Katsina State after being arrested for pouring hot water on her husband, Aminu Umar, during an argument over sex.

According to sources Umar incurred his wife's wrath when he accused her of not performing to his expectation in bed.
The suspect, Jamila Saidu Umar said "I have confessed my sin to the police at the State CID. I got married to my husband five days before the incident happened and I am his sixth wife.

"My husband had sex with me many times and on each occasion after the act, I would have to use hot water to treat the wound I sustained during the sex. "My husband loves sex too much and there is no day he would have sex with me that I would not be treating wounds in my body with hot water. "He complained that I didn't satisfy him in the bed and that if I must remain with him I must agree to have sex and satisfy him always. I don't know why he loves sex so much( NOT HIS FAULT NA).

"Jamila further explained that an argument ensued between her and her husband on the day of the incident over sex. "He kept accusing me of not performing to his satisfaction in bed and he started beating me.

"Suddenly I remembered that I had hot water on fire, which I was preparing for his bath. I rushed to the kitchen in annoyance and carried the hot water and poured all on him."

Speaking on the incident, the Katsina State Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Hurdi , said the ugly incident occurred about 10.00am in the Quarter Area of Katsina. "The couple were just FIVE days into their marriage when the incident occurred," Hurdi said(honeymoon gone sour!!)

He said it was the husband's cry for help that attracted good Samaritans who rescued and rushed him to the General Hospital in Katsina where he is receiving treatment. The police commissioner said the suspect was in police custody and would soon be charged to court.

Hmmmmnnn... Its funny!!! Most women would love to be in her shoes (ladies am I speaking your mind?), but here she is complaining... But Bros, haba!! How you take do am...? I know some friends who need your magic touch!!! Can't hold back my laughter.....lol

Please what do think... Whose fault is it? Leave your comments below....

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep staying Healthy, Informed and Entertained...
Your comments/views will be appreciated.... Thanks