Wednesday 28 August 2013

HIV CURE -- 10 frightening facts about HIV/AIDS that you must know!!!! THE TRUTH...

By Ryan Inoyori.

 Beneath the protection provided by antiretroviral drugs, the virus which causes AIDS remains incurable and drug therapy haven't reached all victims of HIV. There are several frightening truths about HIV/ AIDS that modern science watches closely before everything is too late.


1) Population of HIV Patients

 According to the World Health Organisation or WHO, there
are 34 million people in the world that lives with HIV at the end of 2012 and about 10 million people had the access to antiretroviral therapy or ART. The tally does not cover individuals who didn't take HIV testing which clouds the true information of how many is carrying the deadly virus.

2) Nigeria Tops Ranking on HIV Counts

 Another data pulled out by WHO is Nigeria's high ranking prevalence of people living with HIV which currently under ART. These people face discrimination everyday and challenge the government to take serious action on addressing HIV research, management and prevention.

3) HIV is Practical Invisible

 HIV infection is relatively asymptomatic if not, non-specific
which duplicates symptoms of other illness commonly occur. Acute HIV infection lasts for several weeks with symptoms such as fever, swollen lymph nodes, inflammation of the throat, rash, muscle pain and mouth sores. However, these symptoms may indicate other diseases and usually goes away when practically ignored.
Due to the non-specific nature of HIV, an infected person may skip HIV testing and ignores possible contraction of the virus. Latent stage begins between two weeks after exposure and 20 years. During this phase, HIV is active within lymph nodes and starting to replicate then later on weakens the immune system leading to AIDS.

4) There is no Cure!

 HIV research remains "zero" in terms curing or eliminating
the virus completely from the body. Management treatment under antiretroviral drugs only suppresses or control growth and reduces risk of transmitting the virus to others. However, there is no effective and safe way to kill or destroy the virus or infected cells inside the body.

5) Management can be Very Expensive

 Antiretroviral drugs are available for HIV treatment but it may not come to your territory for free. Some areas in the globe cannot get access to ART while others have to take higher management to control the progression which is very expensive - someone might die from debt rather than the virus. WHO and CDC promotes prevention rather than going for treatment which is painful as well.

6) Antiretroviral Drugs Have Consequences

 HIV treatment comes with several antiretroviral drugs, not a single pill to effectively control the virus. Aside from taking the cocktail combination, HIV can grow resistant to certain drugs which may force the patient to take more than three pills at a time. If you are confident in taking three, four or five pills and pay them without a problem, think about the consequences delivered by adverse effects which may include:

-          Abdominal pain

-          Anaemia

-          Increased risk to heart attack

-          Diarrhoea

-          Vertigo

-          Hepatitis

-          Liver failure

-          Oral ulcers

-          Kidney failure

-          Increase risk to certain cancers

7) Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome

 Once left alone for several years, HIV can cause AIDS or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome which in layman's term - no immune system to defend against infection. AIDS stage lead death to a person even by the common cold since the body cannot fight it anymore. HIV primarily attacks a specific type of white blood cell which functions as killer among invaders, without it, AIDS would be a painful and torturing death.

8) Nobody is Immune against It

 Homosexuals brought HIV in the old days due to alleged overall lifestyle, sexual preferences and practices. But the virus does not exclude heterosexuals and drug addicts who use syringes. HIV is transmittable via blood, semen, vaginal fluid and breastfeeding which include certain practices such as unprotected sexual intercourse, use of dirty needles not limited to syringes and multiple sexual partners, very dangerous as pathway for the virus.

9) Funding Still Cannot Support ART to Everyone

 Billions over billions are being spent for HIV research and
prevention but ART is unable to cover everyone who has the virus. HIV testing itself on certain territories are still not free which makes it inaccessible to the poor. Most of the people are still uneducated, leading to ignorance about HIV.

10) More Mutation Can Threaten Modern Medicine

 Modern medicine is hoping that HIV-1 and HIV-2 won't mutate to create another viral strain. Medical institution and groups are doing everything possible to contain, prevent and treat the virus to avoid another possible strain commonly characterised by viruses. Since there is no cure or vaccine yet, people are encouraged to help out stop the deadliest virus of the modern era.

 Stop the discrimination of people living with HIV/AIDS and see a zero level to new infections.. HIV infected people live in fear...

10 comments:



















  1. Hello viewers all over the world am fred monica, I want to testify of what Dreziza do for me. i was having a very notorious and serious sickness called HIV i contacted these infection from my ex husband and was very in lost of hope i never believed i was going to be cured until i meant these great man called dreziza who God send to help me cure my sickness . just a few moment with these great man he cured my infection i want you to know that all hope is not lost until every thing is done if you also have these following infections contact these email drezizatemple@yahoo.com now.
    HIV/aids
    typhoid fever
    gonorrhea
    lancer fever.
    epilency.
    lung cancer.
    and also these man can also help you in giving you a very good help just give him a try and your problems will be solved just a contact with him.once again here is his email drezizatemple@yahoo.com; all call him +2348104933655 All thanks to dr. eziza Regard. GOOGLUCK..........











    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life or need a power to achieving your dreams. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can contact Mr Larry Geo white on +2348078291904 or his email{ illuminatechurchofsatan@gmail. com}

      Full name..........
      Country..........
      State of origin..........
      Date of birth..........
      Sex..........
      Address..........
      Phone..........
      Email address..........

      Delete
  2. Good-day every one, my name is Mike Clinton, i want to share my experience with the general public on how i got my hiv aids cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of hiv, but i never believed them, but one day bi wanted to tests the faith of the DR OGBOLE, then i contacted him on his email on DROGBOLETEMPLEOFCURE@GMAIL.COM, when i contact him, he told me so many things about my life and so many thing about me which was 100% correct, then i pleaded with him to help me out, then to my greatest surprise he prepared some medicine and he asked me to take it, which i did exactly the way the asked me to take them, he told me that in three days time tat i should go and check on my hiv status, i was kind of been surprise, when i went to the hospital to check of my status, the doctor was so surprise when he saw that i was hiv negative, i did not know how i am going to thank DR OGBOLE for his good work so i decided to share with the general public on what the great DR did for me, i am so thankful to GOD, for sending DR OGBOLE to my rescue, of you are out there having same illness you can contact him so he can help you out on DROGBOLETEMPLEOFCURE@GMAIL.COM, i live in united kingdom, you can also call me if you wish on +447031948646, thanks for sharing from my experience.........................

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI.
    Are you a business man, politician, musical, student
    and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life.
    You can achieve your dreams by beaning a member of
    the illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart
    desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati then you can contact
    illuminnatiurgentmoney@gmail.com or coll 08071623630.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!
    If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 18 years of age. * You must have full access to the internet. * You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone. * We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they’ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY. * Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame. * No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night. * Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back. * The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One of the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested and get back to me via email shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com
    Do not play mind games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Join the Illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 1million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 2500 dollars monthly as a salary... If you are interested kindly fill the following information below and send it down to this email:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com .


    Full name....................................
    Country.......................................
    State of origin............................ Date of birth...............................
    Sex..............................................
    Address.....................................
    Phone.........................................
    Email address...........................
    Attach Scan I'd card,passport or driver license containing your full details
    Tell us little about yourself...
    Attach scan school certificate..

    No dirty game,no sacrifices and No evil....is a cult of peace, big aim Illuminati group our email:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com
    Our head quarter in UK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Join me celebrate for these great and perfect day which my lord God has done for using these great and powerful healing doctor called DR SHAKES SPEAR to heal my sickness HIV/AIDS which has been choking me up for over 2years now without solutions, i have seek for solutions online, and through hospital, they keep on giving me orientations about drugs that can extend my years.now since Dr SHAKES SPEAR has helped me to erased my disease out of my life, i we owe you greatly for healing me truly and i say big thank you DR SHAKES SPEAR, you are truly God-sent. if you are out there passing through same difficulty, you can also contact him on his email on :shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life or need a power to achieving your dreams. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can contact Mr Larry Geo white on +2348078291904 or his email{ illuminatechurchofsatan@gmail. com}

    Full name..........
    Country..........
    State of origin..........
    Date of birth..........
    Sex..........
    Address..........
    Phone..........
    Email address..........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my name is morgan moral I want to give a testimony about my HIV virus that was cured by a great spell caster PROFECTEZIKE.
    Since last 4 months I have being a HIV AID patient. I never think I live long again and am so grateful about him PROFECTEZIKE.
    who help me cured my HIV AIDS last 3 weeks. I was in a great pain so I told one of my best friends; he told me that there is a
    great spell caster that can cure my Virus. I asked her if she had his email, she gave me his email, I emailed him he talked to m
    e and he perform the necessary rituals and he told me that after two weeks I should go for a test. Which I did, when the doctor
    told me that am now a HIV negative I couldn’t believe myself I went to see another doctor the result was still the same, I was
    human on planet earth, so I emailed him and thanked him. Please if you are having a similar problem please visit him/contact him
    at ; profectezike@gmail.com ; all thanks to PROFECTEZIKE.or contact us +2348167554235.Regard...

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is JOY i am from Chicago am 25 years old i got married at the age
    of 23 i have only one child and i was living happily .After one year of my
    marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don’t really
    understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i
    love him so much that i never dream’s of losing him, i try my possible best
    to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail, i cry and
    cry seeking for help, i discussed it with my best friend CASANDRA and she
    promise to help me. She told me of a man called DR PRINCE, she told me he
    is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing
    concerning love issues he cannot solve and she told me how he has help
    countless number of people in restoring their relationship. I was really
    convince, I quickly contacted his email address at
    dr.princearataabraham@gmail.com . I explained all my problem to him, he
    told me that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved
    immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he
    said after 3days my husband will come back to me and start begging, and it
    really happen as he said, i was very surprise, this is so amazing. To God
    be the glory our relationship is now very tight and we both live happily
    again. If you having similar problem, Contact him now(
    dr.princearataabraham@gmail.com) and get your problem solve once and for
    all. i am living testimony to it. 1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you
    always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You
    want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to
    be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If
    you need financial assistance. (9) How you been scammed and you want to
    recover you lost money. (10)if you want to stop your divorce. (11)if you
    want to divorce your husband. (12)if you want your wishes to be granted.(13)if you want the AVRS herbal medication for hiv,cancer,ulcer.
    once again the email address is dr.princearataabraham@gmail.com you can also contact him on +2348163241499

    ReplyDelete

Keep staying Healthy, Informed and Entertained...
Your comments/views will be appreciated.... Thanks