Saturday 16 August 2014

EBOLA- HEART-RENDING, POIGNANT, PITIFUL and TOUCHING pictures from Liberia..!!

Just came across these pictures taken by John Moore;a staff of Getty Images.

Looking at those pictures made me want to cry. Indeed this Ebola Virus Outbreak has really brought sorrow to many families in Liberia (Guinea and recently Nigeria)...

One thing I noticed is this, 'Family will always be family'. That love will always be there no matter what -in sickness and in Health. However, everyone needs to be careful...

I don't wish this for my worst Enemy...!!

Keep staying Healthy, Informed and Entertained..!!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep staying Healthy, Informed and Entertained...
Your comments/views will be appreciated.... Thanks