Saturday 23 November 2013

SPORTS Exclusive--- Amazing Tennis Moments for Nadal and jokovic!!!

If you are a lover of Tennis, then playing on such a Court would be an awesome experience.

The No. 1 and No. 2 in the Emirates ATP Rankings arrived at El Calafate to visit the pride of Patagonia, a four mile thick mass of ice and one of the most visited destinations in Argentina.

"My parents suggested I visit the glacier," said Nadal, who also posted on his Twitter account, "I've just been in one of the most spectacular places that I've ever seen before, the Perito Moreno! Really amazing!"

After visiting the Perito Moreno National Park, located 1,500 miles south of Buenos Aires, Nadal and Djokovic played on a floating court with the glacier in the background, an event dubbed "Tennis on Ancient Ice."

"I never thought I would find a place this wonderful," Djokovic said.

Its actually a lovely place!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep staying Healthy, Informed and Entertained...
Your comments/views will be appreciated.... Thanks