Sunday 10 November 2013

MEDICAL JOKE: Pregnancy Question & Answer Part One....

--Question: Should I have a baby after 35?

#Answer: No, 35 children is enough.

--Question: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?

#Answer: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

--Question: What is the most common pregnancy craving?

#Answer: For men to be the ones who get pregnant.

--Question: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?

#Answer: Childbirth.

--Question: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?

#Answer: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Pregnancy Question & Answer part two coming soon....

Keep staying Healthy, Informed and Entertained
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep staying Healthy, Informed and Entertained...
Your comments/views will be appreciated.... Thanks