Tuesday 1 April 2014

Witch doctor convinces man to let hyena eat his balls for money..!!

On March 27th, the Times of Zambia reported that Chamangeni Zulu offered his sack to the salivating animal after a tip he received from a witch doctor. Let the hyena eat your testes, the doctor said, and karma will bring you much cash. Sounds legit.

Zulu has not found wealth yet after the incident; only a horrible war story to relate to the local paper.

"Around 4am, I went to a bush where I was instructed to be naked," Zulu told the Times. "A hyena came to me and started eating my toes and eventually my manhood was eaten."

Zulu was treated at a hospital after the biting, and his condition has been reported as stable. The Times also approached the alleged witch doctor, who was not available for comment. But his client is hardly calling foul. "Even though I have lost some important parts of my body," Zulu added, "I still hope to get rich."

At this point in our overpopulated world with a growing obsolescence of the male species, testicles are seemingly nothing but a gag prop.

Keep staying Healthy, Informed and Entertained...!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep staying Healthy, Informed and Entertained...
Your comments/views will be appreciated.... Thanks