Tuesday 17 February 2015

Man with MASSIVE tumour on face undergoes successful surgery..!!!

Ever seen a person suffering from cancer? If Yes..!! It means you agree with me that its never a good experience.. But to live with it for decades, that's something else.!

A desperate grandfather has had a tumour that weighed a stone and grew to twice the size of his head removed after he walked for three days to seek help.

Sambany revealed that he took on the extraordinary mission after hearing about a brilliant charity that performs medical treatments in some of the poorest nations on earth.

Mercy Ships runs out of an ocean liner that docks in various ports and then opens its doors to offer free, state-of-the-art health care to those in need.

He first developed a swelling in his left cheek that began to grown – eventually becoming almost twice the size of his head.

After arriving at the Mercy Ship, doctors agreed to perform surgery on him and during an incredible 12-hour operation they removed a growth weighing a staggering 16.5lbs.

Sambany told how he needed the procedure, He said:

"My heart is very, very happy.
"I'm just happy.
"I know without surgery I will die.
"I know I might die in surgery, but I already feel dead inside from the way I'm treated.
"I choose to have surgery."
"I'm very happy.

Sambany was delighted after seeing himself in a mirror.

The best treatment for cancer is early detection... Always go for regular medical check up...!!!

To share similar stories, please write to us via healthinfotainmentng@gmail.com

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep staying Healthy, Informed and Entertained...
Your comments/views will be appreciated.... Thanks